Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Almond modak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond modak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond modak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond modak recipe. You can have almond modak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Almond modak:
- Use 1 tin of condensed milk.
- You need 75 gram of butter.
- Provide 150 gram of milk powder.
- You need 150 gram of almond powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide pinch of Saffron strands.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Provide As needed of Slivered pistachios for decoration.
Steps to make Almond modak:
- In a deep microwave safe bowl add saffron and milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Add butter and condensed milk to it and microwave for 2 minute. Remove from microwave and add the milk and almond powder and mix well..
- Microwave for 2 minutes remove and mix well. Repeat microwave cooking for 6 minutes until fudge like consistency. Removing every 2 minute and stirring. Add cardamom mix well. Shape like modak or peda shape and garnish. Total minutes of microwave is 8minutes and 30 seconds..
- Total minutes of microwave is 8minutes and 30 seconds. Using deep bowl is a must otherwise if using shallow dish microwave 1 minute at a time..
See more ideas about Indian sweets, Indian desserts, Indian food recipes. Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every. Mawa Modak or Khoya Modak recipe is usually made on the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, but this divine dessert This is a quick, simple, and easy Instant version of mawa modak or khoya modak. Modak is a delicious sweet steamed rice dumpling filled with coconut and nuts. It is also vegan and gluten free.
If you find this Almond modak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.