Simple Way to Make Quick German pork schnitzel
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect German pork schnitzel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German pork schnitzel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to german pork schnitzel recipe. You can have german pork schnitzel using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare German pork schnitzel:
- You need 4 of boneless pork loin (use boneless chicken if preferred).
- Provide of Season with salt and black ground pepper.
- Prepare of Coating meat:.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour for coating the pork (or chicken).
- You need of Sprinkle of salt and pepper (added to flour, optional).
- Take 2-3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Use 3-4 cups of golden breadcrumbs (any brand of preference).
- Provide of Frying meat:.
- You need 4-5 cups of vegetable oil, for shallow frying (or any cooking oil of preference).
- Take of Garnish:.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, sliced into wedges (optional).
Instructions to make German pork schnitzel:
- In one baking tray add flour (add salt and pepper, optional), in the other tray, the golden breadcrumbs. In a bowl crack the eggs and gently beat it and set aside..
- On a chopping board, place the first piece of meat. Using a meat tenderiser, pound on both sides until flat and roughly 1cm thick. Season with salt and pepper, transfer to a plate. Repeat step 2 for remaining loins and set aside..
- Place the plate of meat, tray with flour, bowl with beaten egg and tray of breadcrumbs (in that order), in a row like a conveyor belt. Doing this makes it easier to dip the meat into each of the ingredients. Place a large tray next to the breadcrumbs, to transfer and place the coated loins on there..
- Dip the pork in flour and coat evenly on both sides. After into the egg mixture, let any excess run off. Lastly dip into the breadcrumbs (generously coat the meat). Shake off any loose breadcrumbs and place on a large plate. Repeat step 4 with remaining loins..
- Next, add oil in a frying pot and heat up to around 160 degrees. Tip: do a heat test by placing a piece of breadcrumb in the oil, if it begins to sizzle, the oil is ready. Place one to two pieces into the pot. Cook the meat until lightly golden brown on the bottom side and turn over..
- After a few minutes turn meat over again when that side is golden brown. To ensure the meat is fully cooked through and to get a crispy coating. Keep turning every few minutes until golden brown. Transfer to tray or large plate lined with paper towel to drain excess oil. Repeat until all the meat has been fried..
- Serve with potato salad or mash potato, salad and sauerkraut. Or with chips and peas (if adding lemon, drizzle over pork lion)..
As always, we only share quality products that we love with our readers. Pork Schnitzel is a traditional German dish made with thin slices of pork that are lightly fried in a flour, egg, and breadcrumb coating. Thank you National Pork Board for sponsoring this post. The opinions expressed are mine alone. Pan-fried with a simple breading, this German schnitzel recipe takes pork to a whole new level.
If you find this German pork schnitzel recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.