Beef Pares Mami.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef pares mami. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Pares Mami is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Pares Mami is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beef pares mami using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pares Mami:
- Make ready of Beef Pares.
- Prepare of beef brisket.
- Make ready of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of large white onion, chopped.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Get of oyster sauce.
- Take of hoisin sauce.
- Get of thinly slice ginger.
- Make ready of star anise.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- Get of beef bouillon.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Take of Soup base.
- Make ready of beef bones.
- Prepare of pepper corn.
- Take of medium size onion, halves.
- Prepare of medium size carrot, quarters.
- Get of beef bouillon.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Make ready of Egg noodles, cooked per package instruction.
- Get of Hard boiled egg, if desired.
- Take of Fried garlic.
- Get of Spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare of Chili oil.
Steps to make Beef Pares Mami:
- Pre-boil the beef brisket and bones to remove the gunk. Combine both beefs in a pot and fill with water until almost covered. Set to boil until the gunks starts floating to the top. Scope out the gunk and then drain the water. Separate the brisket from the beef bones. Set aside..
- Cook the soup base by bring a pot of water with the beef bones and the rest of the ingredients to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes covered. Add salt to taste. Then turn off heat..
- Cook the beef pares. Saute garlic and onion until onion softens and fragrant. Add the beef brisket. Saute for 2-3 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and pepper. Sauce for 1 minute then add the ginger, star anise a f water until the beef is almost covered. Bring to a boil then turn down heat to a simmer. Simmer for 30 minutes covered..
- Add the beef bouillon and sugar. Turn down heat to low and slow cook until the beef is tender. Add water as necessary..
- Once the beef is tender, prepare a slurry by combining 1 tsp of cornstarch with 1/4 cup room temperature water. Add the slurry to the beef brisket and stir to make the sauce slightly thicker. Turn off heat..
- To assemble, place egg noodles in a bowl then add 2 ladle of the soup base. Top with a 2-3 tbsp of beef pares or as desired. Serve with blanched bokchoy, hard boiled egg and garnish with fried garlic, spring onions and chili oil..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food beef pares mami recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!