Caramel Apple Muffins. After standing overnight, the caramel melts into the muffins. (They're still delicious!) Caramel Apple Muffins – easy to make, with little pockets of oozing caramel baked right in beside chucks of sweet apple. Soft, tender apples covered in caramel glaze are the stars of these upside-down muffins you'll want to serve hot. Well, if you do I have the perfect recipe for you!
That's why I took this tried-and-true flavor combination and worked it into these moist caramel apple muffins! Then, when you unmold the muffin, the fruit transforms into a glistening crown of an irresistible sticky topping. If you are a fan of caramel apples, you're sure to like these ooey-gooey goodies.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, caramel apple muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Apple Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Caramel Apple Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
After standing overnight, the caramel melts into the muffins. (They're still delicious!) Caramel Apple Muffins – easy to make, with little pockets of oozing caramel baked right in beside chucks of sweet apple. Soft, tender apples covered in caramel glaze are the stars of these upside-down muffins you'll want to serve hot. Well, if you do I have the perfect recipe for you!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have caramel apple muffins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Take 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 Tsp. of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) of package caramels.
- Take 3 of Tbls. whipping cream.
- Take 1 cup of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Take of Wax Paper.
- Make ready sticks of Food safe twigs or craft.
These moist, delicious muffins will be the highlight of the lunch box! NOTE: This recipe has been Gently fold in apples and optional chopped caramels into batter. Garnish with little leafs from a tasty. Right, just to get it out there: I'm Delicious, cinnamony muffins with big chunks of tangy sweet apple and drizzled with a generous.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
Caramel Apple Muffins to be precise. 🙂. Moist, tender, full of apple and drizzled with delicious caramel syrup. Definitely perfect for Autumn/Fall (same difference). The start of school always has me turning to fall flavors. These Caramel Apple Buttermilk Muffins rise up tall and high and are topped with a delicious, buttery cinnamon crumble and a drizzle of caramel icing!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel apple muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!