Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy BBQ beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy BBQ beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy BBQ beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bbq beans recipe. To make easy bbq beans you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy BBQ beans:
- Prepare of pinto beans.
- Get of bacon (hickory smoked or original).
- You need of water.
- Take of Large Fresh Onion(optional).
- Use of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Get of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Steps to make Easy BBQ beans:
- Some people soak their beans overnight. I'm going to be honest, I just rinse mine and sort through them, making sure there is no dirt, rocks, or debris..
- Add the rinsed beans to the pressure cooker or pot(choose a decent sized pot with a lid).
- Cut the bacon into about 1inch pieces or desired size. And add them into the beans. (I used hickory smoked this time, but I have used original and it tastes good too.).
- Add the 6 cups of water and seasonings-garlic powder, salt, and black pepper..
- Dice up the onion into small pieces and add that to the beans as well.(I almost forgot to add that part here lol you can add the onion after adding the bacon, that's what I do.).
- In the pressure cooker, cook for 30 minutes and then stir, adding water and any seasonings if necessary. Then cook an additional 30 minutes..
- On the stovetop, after it comes to a boil, turn down heat so it doesn't boil over. Let it simmer on low to medium heat, for 4-6 hours or until done. Checking periodically, stirring, and adding water if necessary. Seasonings are always to taste. So if it taste like it needs a lil more seasonings, then you can add some in..
- Drain the beans just enough for the water to cover the top of the beans, as shown in the picture..
- After the beans are done cooking. Add in the brown sugar and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. I usually do a 3 swirl thing around the pot, with the BBQ sauce about 3x and add the brown sugar in the pot about 2x of the amount shown in the picture. But I add the brown sugar and BBQ sauce to taste as well. I don't cook many things with measurements, so my apologies..
- Mix the BBQ sauce and brown sugar into the beans real good..
- Can be served as a main dish or a side dish. Enjoy!.
They're hearty and flavorful, they meal prep well, and can be as no-fuss or as "from scratch" as you want them to be. Make this BBQ baked beans recipe from dried or canned beans. Easy BBQ Baked Beans that are comforting, slightly sweet, mildly smoky, rich, meaty, and totally indulgent. For this recipe, I slice the bacon in half. Add bacon to a pot and cook it until half crispy.
If you find this Easy BBQ beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.