Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Light and Healthy Lauki/Bottle Gourd Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light and Healthy Lauki/Bottle Gourd Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to light and healthy lauki/bottle gourd soup recipe. To cook light and healthy lauki/bottle gourd soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Light and Healthy Lauki/Bottle Gourd Soup:
- Use 2 cups of peeled and chopped lauki/bottle gourd.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped red onions.
- Use 1 -inch of piece ginger cut into 2 to 3 pieces.
- Get 2 of green chillies/jalapenos.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter/oil.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable seasoning cube (I have used Maggi brand); optional.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee or butter for seasoning.
- Provide To taste of Black Pepper powder.
- You need as needed of Chopped cilantro or coriander leaves and/or green onions for garnishing.
Instructions to make Light and Healthy Lauki/Bottle Gourd Soup:
- In a pressure pot, heat butter or oil and once hot, add onions, ginger, cloves, green chilies and chopped bottle gourd and sauté on medium high for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add water to cover the vegetables and cook on high pressure for one whistle..
- Once the pressure has dropped, drain the cooked vegetables and remove the cloves, ginger pieces and green chilli pieces (this is optional)..
- Blend the drained vegetables to a fine paste and transfer to a saucepan along with the strained broth..
- Add salt to taste along with a single crushed cube of seasoning (optional). Mix well, bring to a boil and reduce heat. Simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare the seasoning. Heat ghee in a small saucepan and once melted, add pepper powder and fry for a few seconds. Tip this into the hot simmering soup and mix well. Garnish with chopped cilantro or green onions. Serve hot, light and soothing lauki or bottle gourd soup with toasted bread and maybe a salad on the side. Enjoy!! #Soup.
- Use garlic if you like the flavor; it will give a different flavor dimension to the soup. The same recipe can be used to make cabbage, carrot, spinach, pumpkin, squash, zucchini soup etc. While choosing bottle gourd, choose the small and tender varieties. #Wintersoup..
If you find this Light and Healthy Lauki/Bottle Gourd Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.