Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mug cake recipe. To make chocolate mug cake you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Provide 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 tablespoons of sweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of sweetened milk.
Instructions to make Chocolate Mug Cake:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients..
- Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter becomes lump free.
- Pour the batter into a greased microwave-safe mug, big enough for the cake to rise without spilling over..
- Now set the mug in microwave and cook the cake for 90 seconds on high.
- Carefully remove from microwave and serve to your loved ones.
If you find this Chocolate Mug Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.