Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. Creole seasoning adds a Cajun twist on the classic chicken Alfredo in this quick and easy pasta recipe great for dinner on a busy weeknight.
Chicken and pasta in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is an easy pasta dish with seasoned cajun chicken and parmesan cheese served with your favorite type of pasta. Cajun seasoned chicken and broccoli stuffed shells in a tasty alfredo sauce and covered in melted cheese!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cajun chicken alfredo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. Creole seasoning adds a Cajun twist on the classic chicken Alfredo in this quick and easy pasta recipe great for dinner on a busy weeknight.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cajun Chicken Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cajun chicken alfredo using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Alfredo:
- Make ready 4 each of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of blackening spice.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil (EVO).
- Take 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 cup of chopped marinated sun-dried tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- Take 3 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked fettuccine.
- Take 1/3 cup of sliced scallions.
Today I have some super tasty cajun chicken alfredo stuffed shells! Spicy Cajun seasoned chicken is nicely tempered atop a bed of rich and creamy fettuccine Alfredo. Learn how to make Quick Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a quick and easy dinner with all the comfort of flavorful cajun chicken, creamy alfredo sauce, and satisfying pasta.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat each chicken breast with blackening spice..
- Use skilled on high heat: place chicken in skillet and blacken both sides..
- Place in oven for 10 – 12 minutes. Ensure internal temperature has reached 165°F – 170°F..
- Let chicken rest and then slice into bite size strips..
- On medium heat and sauce pan: add 2T EVO and garlic to lightly caramel..
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and chicken strips..
- Deglaze the pan with white wine..
- Add heavy cream and simmer until sauce is reduce by half or when sauce has reached your desire consistency..
- Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan, salt, pepper, and cooked pasta. Note: save 1/4 cup of Parmesan for dish topping..
- Using large rimmed serving platter: layer pasta first then pour sauce and chicken over pasta..
- Garnish with stallion and 1/4 cup of Parmesan..
Spice it up this fall with my cajun spiced chicken breasts, and use leftover pumpkin puree to create one of the most delicious homemade pasta alfredo dishes you've ever tried! Serve with Heirloom Tomato Salad, or a nice green salad with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and some good, crusty bread. I have been making a creamy alfredo sauce with milk for years and knew it would be the perfect homemade easy alfredo sauce for this Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Cajun Chicken Alfredo – Spaghetti in Cajun spiced Alfredo Sauce. Perhaps it seems strange that I'd pick something so straightforward as a special dinner for him, but that's exactly what makes this One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo perfect.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!