Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Emme's Fruit Dump Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Emme's Fruit Dump Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Emme's Fruit Dump Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to emme's fruit dump cake recipe. To make emme's fruit dump cake you only need 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Emme's Fruit Dump Cake:
- Take of cans of friut pie filling.
- You need of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare of butter or margarine.
Steps to make Emme's Fruit Dump Cake:
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Bake at 350° in greased and floured 8 x 12 pan for 1 hr.
- pour 1 can fruit on bottom of pan, spread fruit over bottom of pan.
- pour 1/2 cake mix on fruit, spread over fruit.
- pour 2nd can of fruit and pour over cake mix, spread carefully over cake mix.
- pour remaining cake mix over fruit, spread carefully over fruit.
- cut margarine into small squares and place evenly all over cake.
- bake @ 350° for 1 hour.
- serve with vanilla ice cream.
- from my sisters recipe collection.
- contributed by Teri aka intofrogs.
If you find this Emme's Fruit Dump Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.