Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hamburger steaks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hamburger Steaks is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hamburger Steaks is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hamburger steaks using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steaks:
- Prepare of hamburger steaks:.
- Get of hamburger.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Make ready of bread crumbs.
- Make ready of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Make ready of garlic powder.
- Get of dried parsley.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of for frying:.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of for topping:.
- Prepare of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Hamburger Steaks:
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger with the eggs, bread crumbs, bacon, onion and seasonings. Form into 8 patties..
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Coat patties in flour on both sides and place into hot grease..
- Cook about 4 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked. Place onto paper towel lined dish until ready to serve..
- Cook the sliced onion and mushroom in remaining grease until tender. As the last step, stir in the worcestershire sauce and heat through..
- I served mine with some mashed potatoes and white gravy. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hamburger steaks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!