Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best my plain doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my plain doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my plain doughnuts recipe. To cook my plain doughnuts you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook my plain doughnuts:
- Provide 7 grams of dried yeast.
- Provide 70 grams of caster sugar.
- Get 500 grams of plain white flour.
- Prepare 315 ml of whole milk (slightly warmed).
- Provide 80 grams of butter (softened).
Instructions to make my plain doughnuts:
- put the yeast in a bowl with a table spoon of the caster sugar and a table spoon of the flour. mix in the warm milk and put in a warm place for 15 minutes untill frothy..
- put the rest of the sugar, flour and butter in a bowl and add the yeast mixture. use a wooden spoon to bring the mixture together then use your hands to form a ball. knead for 5-10 minutes. put the dough in a large lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and a tea towel. place in a warm place and leave to rise for 1 hour..
- knock the dough back then form 25 small balls (pinch abit of the dough, roll in your hand). put on a greased baking tray, cover with cling film and a tea towel, put in a warm place and leave to rise for 1 hour..
- heat deep fat fryer to about 190oc. fry balls for about 2 minutes or untill golden brown (they float so you will need to turn them) take them out the fryer and straight away (while still hot) roll in sugar. then you have doughnuts!.
My mom, sister, and I are always asked to Plain Cake Doughnuts Allrecipes.com – make with rice milk and sub the eggs with egg replacer. donuts, doughnuts, the doughnut project, new york, food. Old school cake style doughnut ( donut ) with a simple plain glaze. Nigerian Doughnuts are simply Nigerian style Doughnuts. For me, nothing beats home-made Doughnuts, they are simply delicious and rewarding, well, for the hard. Перевод слова doughnut, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция Словосочетания. doughnut cooker — обжарочная ванна для пончиков coffee-and-doughnut. My thoughts are proper … My husband can remember standing on a chair at the table to be tall enough to watch his Grandma make doughnuts.
If you find this my plain doughnuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.