Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pasta Boronia with egg and vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta Boronia with egg and vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Boronia with egg and vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. Complete this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta boronia with egg and vegetables recipe. To cook pasta boronia with egg and vegetables you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Boronia with egg and vegetables:
- Get 1/2 pack of Pasta.
- Prepare 5 sticks of Carrots.
- Provide 2 of Small Green pepper.
- Use 1 of large cucumber.
- Take of Chili Sauce.
- Use 3 of large Fresh red pepper.
- Use 1 of large Onions.
- Use 1 tin of Tomato paste.
- Get 1/4 cup of Groundnut oil.
- Get of Seasoning cube (knorr chicken).
- Take 1/2 Tin of Sardine.
- Take of Mivina seasoning powder.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make Pasta Boronia with egg and vegetables:
- Parboil Pasta with a little salt for 15minutes,drain water, wash with clean water and set aside..
- Wash and cut carrots, green pepper and cucumber and set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add sliced onions, add tomato paste and fry for 5minutes. Add seasoning cube and salt and fry a little..
- Add mixture in a clean pot and add water, add sardine, carrots, green pepper, seasoning powder, seasoning cube, chili sauce, salt and stir. Leave to boil for 3minutes..
- Add the pasta, cucumber and mix together. Add a little salt to bring out the taste and stir. Leave to cook for another 3minutes and serve with boiled egg..
If you find this Pasta Boronia with egg and vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.