Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beer Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer cheese soup recipe. You can have beer cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beer Cheese Soup:
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon, diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of Celery, finely diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of Onion, finely diced.
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 12 oz of Beer, lager or pilsner works well.
- Use 2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy cream, or half n half.
- Take 1/4 cup of Flour, more or less.
- Take 5 oz of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 5 oz of Medium cheddar cheese.
- Use 2 oz of Smoked cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Beer Cheese Soup:
- Brown the bacon in a large saucepan or skillet. Remove from pan and let drain on paper toweling..
- Add the onion, celery, garlic & spices to the bacon drippings. Cook and stir until veggies are completely softened.
- Add the flour into the pan and whisk in. Add just enough flour to create a thick roux but not dry. Let the roux cook for a minute or 2..
- Add the beer. Whisk and cook until thickened and foam subsides..
- Add the chicken broth and cream. Again whisk an bring to a soft boil..
- Meanwhile shred all the cheese. ***do use block cheese and shred yourself. Pre-shredded cheese has an additive to keep it separate and it will not melt as well..
- Add the cheese in a handful at a time. Whisk and cook, adding remaining cheese until completely incorporated..
- Bring the soup up to a simmer. Blend with an emersion blender if desired..
- Top with bacon crumbles. Other topping options: chives, croutons, popcorn..
Variations on the recipe use the starchiness of potato as a thickener. The Sorbian version is sweet, with cream and raisins added. This Easy Beer Cheese Soup is so rich, so creamy, and loaded with bacon, veggies, beer, dijon Nutrition Facts. They're the top two food groups in Wisconsin. And in the frigid Wisconsin winters, there's no better way to warm up than with soup.
If you find this Beer Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.