Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple healthy tomato-celery soup recipe. You can have simple healthy tomato-celery soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup:
- Use 3 of tomatoes Large fresh ripe.
- Use 1 of Celery stalk (no leaves).
- Prepare 1 – 2 tbsps of Olive oil butter / clarified (ghee).
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Water.
- You need 3 – 4 pods of garlic finely chopped.
- Take To taste of Sugar.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Take of pepper Freshly ground.
Steps to make Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup:
- Pressure cook the tomatoes, grind to a paste / puree in a grinder /mixer..
- Take a heavy bottom pan or a non stick pan; add 2 tsp oil / ghee..
- Once hot; add the finely chopped garlic and chopped celery..
- Sauté for a minute, add the tomato paste/ puree..
- Adjust the salt, add freshly ground pepper and sugar if the tomatoes are too tangy. I usually add 1 -2 tsp of sugar..
- Add water and let it boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve hot – If you are not watching your weight add a dollop of white butter (loni) tastes great.
- This soup goes well with hot rice as well. Enjoy!.
Creamy & Healthy Tomato Basil Soup – the easiest soup recipe that is SO flavorful and vegan friendly. This vegetarian soup has a secret plant-based ingredient that makes it so creamy and satisfying. A dinner recipe that is great for any time of the year! Celery Soup – Delicate and flavorful, this creamy vegan soup recipe is incredibly simple, healthy and easy to make from scratch using celery, potato, leek, fresh dill and parsley, and it's deliciously creamy without the cream! With tons of celery leftover after updating this Lemony Kale & White Bean Soup.
If you find this Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.