Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple healthy tomato-celery soup recipe. To make simple healthy tomato-celery soup you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup:
- Provide 3 of tomatoes Large fresh ripe.
- Take 1 of Celery stalk (no leaves).
- You need 1 – 2 tbsps of Olive oil butter / clarified (ghee).
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Water.
- Provide 3 – 4 pods of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Sugar.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- You need of pepper Freshly ground.
Steps to make Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup:
- Pressure cook the tomatoes, grind to a paste / puree in a grinder /mixer..
- Take a heavy bottom pan or a non stick pan; add 2 tsp oil / ghee..
- Once hot; add the finely chopped garlic and chopped celery..
- Sauté for a minute, add the tomato paste/ puree..
- Adjust the salt, add freshly ground pepper and sugar if the tomatoes are too tangy. I usually add 1 -2 tsp of sugar..
- Add water and let it boil for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve hot – If you are not watching your weight add a dollop of white butter (loni) tastes great.
- This soup goes well with hot rice as well. Enjoy!.
Creamy & Healthy Tomato Basil Soup – the easiest soup recipe that is SO flavorful and vegan friendly. This vegetarian soup has a secret plant-based ingredient that makes it so creamy and satisfying. A dinner recipe that is great for any time of the year! Celery Soup – Delicate and flavorful, this creamy vegan soup recipe is incredibly simple, healthy and easy to make from scratch using celery, potato, leek, fresh dill and parsley, and it's deliciously creamy without the cream! With tons of celery leftover after updating this Lemony Kale & White Bean Soup.
If you find this Simple Healthy Tomato-Celery Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.