Soy Kalamansi Chops.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, soy kalamansi chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soy Kalamansi Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Soy Kalamansi Chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have soy kalamansi chops using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Kalamansi Chops:
- Take 2 pcs of pork chops.
- Get 1/2-3/4 c of water.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced as rings.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Liquid Seasoning (I use Knorr).
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready 2-3 pcs of kalamansi (or use lemon).
- Prepare Dash of seasoned flour.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare Squeeze of Kalamansi.
- Take of Oyster sauce.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Soy Kalamansi Chops:
- Marinate the chops in the listed ingredients. Salt and pepper each side, rub on each side with your fingers or a spoon the soy sauce, oyster sauce and squeeze a kalamansi (you can use a lemon) on both sides. Refrigerate and leave it for at least an hour..
- In a non-stick pan, heat the water with the crushed garlic. Add the porkchops and set aside the marinade..
- Let the chops simmer for 30-45 minutes covered until tender, half way turning it on the other side..
- The water should have reduced, if its still too much, remove a few tablespoons of it- it depends on how much sauce/saltiness u want. Pour the marinade in. Add more soy sauce, Liquid seasoning and a squeeze of kalamansi as desired. Sprinkle seasoned flour (I use Tasty Boy or Crispy Chicken Fry. You can use ordinary flour too) on each Chop. This will also thicken the sauce..
- Drop in the onion rings. Cover and simmer a few minutes..
- Plate and serve the Chops in the sauce or on the side. I only fished out the porkchops for a cleaner photo heehee. Enjoy this dish by spooning the sauce over rice..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food soy kalamansi chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!