Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate mug cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mug cake recipe. To cook chocolate mug cake you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate mug cake:
- Use 300 grams of Plain flour or Cake flour.
- Provide 150 grams of sugar.
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Provide 160 grams of butter.
- Provide 4 of tablespoonful chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 3 spoonful of cocoa powder.
- Provide 4 spoonful of powdered milk.
- Use 1 of teasponful baking powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Chocolate mug cake:
- First prepare your mug pan by greasing with butter and then dusting lightly with flour. Next, place an iron rack (or high aluminum plate or iron gauze) into a clean empty wide pot, cover the pot really tight and preheat on high heat for 10 minutes..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar until light lemon-colored and fluffy, about 5 minutes..
- Measure the flour and crack the eggs. While the butter and sugar are creaming, measure out the flour, baking powder, and salt into a small bowl and whisk lightly to combine. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the vanilla..
- Mix the cocoa powder with 2 tablespoons of hot tap water and powdered milk until smooth. Add the chocolate mixture to the remaining batter. Beat to incorporate..
- Then add the chocolate mixture into the batter and combine all together,.
- Pour into the greased mug then place carefully on the hot rack .Now cover the pot again and leave the cake to bake well on medium heat for about 5 minutes, then reduce to low heat and let the cake continue baking for 15 to 30 minutes(depending on the size of the cake you are baking)..
- After 15 minutes open up the pot and check for doneness by dipping the center with a skewer/toothpick. If the skewer comes out clean, then the cake is done baking, but if it comes out moist, let the cake bake a little longer and test with the skewer again, after 5 minutes. This cake took about 30 minutes..
- When the cake is done, take it out of the hot pot and leave to cool for 10 minutes before turning over.
If you find this Chocolate mug cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.