Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pork tonkatsu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Tonkatsu is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pork Tonkatsu is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork tonkatsu using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Tonkatsu:
- Get of Boneless pork chops.
- Make ready of White pepper.
- Take of Eggs.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of McCormick Tonkatsu Coating.
- Get of Cooking Oil.
Instructions to make Pork Tonkatsu:
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs and season it with salt and white pepper.
- Dip each pork chop into the beaten eggs and coat it with tonkatsu coating mix.
- Fry the pork chops in medium heat.
- Serve with the tonkatsu sauce on the side.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pork tonkatsu recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!