Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oats Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats dosa recipe. You can have oats dosa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Dosa:
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of urad dal (black gram lentil), soaked overnight.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Provide 1-2 of green chilies (opt).
- Prepare 1 of " ginger.
- You need 1 tsp. of idli podi (opt).
- Prepare of oil to shallow fry.
- Get of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Instructions to make Oats Dosa:
- Grind the soaked dal, ginger and green chilies with required quantity of water into a smooth paste..
- Dry roast the oats for 2 minutes. keep aside..
- Add the oats, salt and idli podi to make a batter of pouring consistency. Keep it aside for 4-5 hours..
- Brush a non-stick pan with oil and wipe dry with a kitchen towel. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it round into a circle..
- Drizzle some oil around the edges and cook on a medium flame till one side is cooked. Flip it over and cook the other side too till done..
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambar for a sumptuous and a healthy breakfast..
If you find this Oats Dosa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.