Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sourdough French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough french toast recipe. You can have sourdough french toast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough French Toast:
- You need of milk.
- Provide of eggs.
- Take of agave syrup.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Use of ground cinnamon.
- Use of (1/2-inch) slices stale sourdough.
- Use of butter.
Instructions to make Sourdough French Toast:
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, agave and salt..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Dip bread into mixture, allow to soak 1 minute, flipping half way. The softer your bread the less time you need..
- Over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a saute pan..
- Place 2 slices of bread at a time into the pan and cook until golden brown, about 90 seconds per side..
- Repeat with all 8 slices..
- Set a wire rack inside large rimmed baking sheets. Place bread on rack and put in oven for 5 minutes..
- Serve immediately topped with syrup or yogurt and berries..
I have my standard french toast recipes. You know the ones- whisk together some egg, milk or heavy cream, vanilla, a pinch of cinnamon and go from there. Always yummy but not standout quality. Until this one, with an ingredient I've never used before. This French toast recipe with sourdough skips the added sugar.
If you find this Sourdough French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.