Jager-Schnitzel. All Schnitzel variations are delicious, but there's something especially delicious about Immediately fry the Schnitzel in a frying pan with some oil (just enough to allow the Schnitzel to "float"). Jägerschnitzel (französisch Escalope chasseur) ist ein Gericht der klassischen Küche aus gebratenem Kalbs- oder Schweineschnitzel mit einer Pilz-Tomaten- oder Pilz-Sahnesauce. Regional wird als Jägerschnitzel auch ein Schnitzel aus panierter.
Pork or veal schnitzel with a mushroom sauce topped with bacon. Perfect for Oktoberfest or any time you are hankering for German fare. I was a soldier in Germany when I first tasted Jager Schnitzel. of the "schnitzel" and you serve mashed potatoes and veggies with it. this here is also a german I currently live in Germany and schnitzel is big here.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jager-schnitzel. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jager-Schnitzel is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Jager-Schnitzel is something that I have loved my entire life.
All Schnitzel variations are delicious, but there's something especially delicious about Immediately fry the Schnitzel in a frying pan with some oil (just enough to allow the Schnitzel to "float"). Jägerschnitzel (französisch Escalope chasseur) ist ein Gericht der klassischen Küche aus gebratenem Kalbs- oder Schweineschnitzel mit einer Pilz-Tomaten- oder Pilz-Sahnesauce. Regional wird als Jägerschnitzel auch ein Schnitzel aus panierter.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have jager-schnitzel using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jager-Schnitzel:
- Get 4 of boneless thin pork chops.
- Take Dash of salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of paprika.
- Make ready 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Take 2 Tbs. of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plain breadcrumbs.
- Take Dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of fresh rosemary, very finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil for frying (or more).
- Prepare 1 of lemon, sliced for garnish.
- Get 4 sprigs of parsley for garnish.
It is better when it's in slices then pounded (like. Jager Schnitzel is pork or veal cutlet pounded thin and breaded with a delicious creamy mushroom gravy. Jagerschnitzel with Bacon Mushroom Gravy (Jager = Hunter). Jagerschnitzel with Bacon Mushroom Gravy (Jager = Hunter).
Instructions to make Jager-Schnitzel:
- Trim the chops of any fat. Place one chop between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly pound thin to about 1/4 – 1/3 inch with the flat side of a meat tenderizer (mallet)..
- [A rolling pin or even a wine bottle can produce the same results] Repeat with the other chops and plate them all. Season them lightly with salt and pepper..
- Place the flour in a dish and mix in the paprika. In a shallow bowl, mix in water to the beaten egg. In the third dish, add your breadcrumbs, seasonings, and chopped rosemary..
- Dip one cutlet into the flour mixture and coat both sides and edges. Now dip in the egg wash and then lay it in the bed of breadcrumbs. Don't press the meat in the crumbs..
- Flip it over to cover all sides and place on a clean serving plate. Repeat the process..
- Once they’re all plated, place in the refrigerator. Prepare your side dishes and the mushroom gravy..
- [For the gravy, sauté mushrooms first and then add some sliced shallots. Next, make a roux, add a bit of red wine and beef stock. Lightly season and add some fried bacon pieces (optional).].
- In a deep sauté pan, heat the oil over a strong medium heat for the cutlets. Oil should heat to about 300˚F. Use enough oil so that the meat is “swimming” a bit when placed in there..
- Fry the schnitzel for 2-3 minutes (maximum) on both sides until a deep golden brown. Place them on a wire rack or a serving plate lined with paper towel as you fry the rest..
- Serve with a lemon wedge and a sprig of parsley, or your choice of topping, sauce, or gravy..
Chef couple Brooke and Luther Fedora's new food and beer book isn't for the guy who splashes some lager into his chili and calls it a day. Learn how to make the hunter's schnitzel with my quick video. The classic Jägerschnitzel is a flattened nonbreaded Schnitzel meat variation cooked and served in a creamy white wine mushroom. In this episode of Culinary Secrets with Chef Tomm I will teach you how to make my all time favorite meal, Jager Schnitzel. I'm sure after you try it, it will… A delicious recipe for a traditional, authentic German pork schnitzel perfect to welcome colder This authentic, classic German recipe is perfect for Octoberfest: Jaeger Schnitzel with Spaetzle. . . it will.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jager-schnitzel recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!