Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip recipe. You can cook mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip:
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Sergento Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Sergento Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of Packet Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of To 1 Cup Mexican Lager Beer [like Tecate or other quality lager].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapeños.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Purple Onions.
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Green Bell Peppers.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Use 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need to taste of Hot Sauce [i used 20 dashes of Tabasco].
- You need to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip:
- Fine mince your vegetables and add to a microwavable bowl with your beer..
- Microwave 2 minutes then, whisk well..
- Microwave 2 minutes longer and stir well again. Add more beer if you feel your cheese sauce is too viscous..
- Serve beer cheese dip with hot salty pretzels, chips, crackers or vegetables. You can also chill it and serve as a spread. If you want your cheese dip crispy on top – simply broil at 525° until browned. Enjoy!.
Mike's Beer Bar / North Shore Tavern. Five Sea Scallops seared in the kitchen and finished on the hot lava stone. Served with both chimichurri and garlic aioli dipping sauces. Spicy Beer Cheese Dip – A party favorite! Dip a cracker into it, or spread it on a sandwich!
If you find this Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.