Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Romanian cheese doughnuts – Papanasi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Romanian cheese doughnuts – Papanasi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to romanian cheese doughnuts – papanasi recipe. You can cook romanian cheese doughnuts – papanasi using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Romanian cheese doughnuts – Papanasi:
- Prepare of 300 gr (10 oz) cottage cheese, drained.
- Use 80 gr (3 oz) of caster sugar.
- Get 2 gr (1 pinch) of baking soda.
- Get 8 gr (1 tsp) of orange zest.
- Provide 100 gr (3.5 oz) of plain flour.
- Take 14 gr of (2 x.32 oz) vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 2 gr (1 pinch) of salt.
- Provide of neutral flavored oil for deep fry (canola, sun flower).
Instructions to make Romanian cheese doughnuts – Papanasi:
- Check your recipe.
- In a bowl add cottage cheese, baking soda, sugar, orange zest, vanilla sugar, eggs and 30 gr (1 oz) flour..
- Mix well. Keep 2 tbsp of flour and add the rest gradually in the bowl until the dough sticks together..
- Put the two tablespoons of flour kept on your cooking surface and pour the dough on it..
- Knead just until incorporated..
- Split the dough in 4 even pieces..
- Shape the doughnuts; about 8 cm (3 inches) disc-shaped and cut out the center..
- Shape the dough from cutting the center into balls..
- Pour the oil in a pan and properly heat it..
- Deep fry the doughnuts at medium temperature 175°C (275°F), 4 minutes on each side..
- Drain the doughnuts on a paper towel..
- Put one hot doughnut on a plate, garnish with one tablespoon of sour cream, put one ball over and garnish with a teaspoon of preferred jam..
Romanian Papanasi Recipe with sour cream and jam, or fried no-yeast cheese doughnuts, a dessert that tastes like heaven, and we are so proud You will find papanasi in any Romanian restaurant, and anywhere else where traditional Romanian food is served. As a nation, we love cheese, and cow's. With crème fraiche, Polish sour cherry compote and Latvian gingerbread streusel. Delight guests and show off your cooking skills this holiday season by cooking up this traditional Romanian dessert, Papanasi. It is a fried pastry made with a cottage or.
If you find this Romanian cheese doughnuts – Papanasi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.