Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the 5min chocolate mug cake – microwave recipe recipe. You can have the 5min chocolate mug cake – microwave recipe using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe:
- Use 4 tbsps of Flour :.
- You need 5 tbsps of Sugar :.
- Take 2 tbsps of Cocoa Unsweetened Powder :.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking powder :.
- Get 2 tbsps of Butter ;.
- Prepare 1 of Egg :.
- Provide 3 tbsps of Milk :.
- Provide pinch of Salt : a.
- Get drops of Vanilla Extract : a couple of.
- Get of Icing sugar : for dusting.
- Take of Ice cream – : to indulge.
- Take of Walnuts chocolate , chips : additional.
Instructions to make The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe:
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, next add the butter, milk and vanilla extract. Then add in the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and mix. Stir well to make sure the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the mugs. I had it half full, because just like any cake this one is going to rise even if you are cooking this in the microwave.
- Place one mug at at time in the microwave and cook on medium heat for 2mins. After the 2mins, the cake was done when I made it. You don't want to over do it, cause the cake becomes hard. If the power levels on your microwave are low, you might have to cook it for an extra minute.
- Allow it to cool before dusting it with some icing sugar. We added some ice-cream to ours ;).
- Other things to note:.
- The microwave should be on microwave mode and not convection mode.
- Keep an eye on the cake cause you don't want to over cook it!.
- Choose an appropriate microwable mug :).
- You can get really creative and add nuts, or chocolate chips and make it more fun!.
If you find this The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.