Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to angel hair pasta with beef & veggies recipe. You can have angel hair pasta with beef & veggies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies:
- Prepare 16 oz of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola or olive oil.
- You need 2 lbs of beef sirloin, thinly slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini, sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 2 (14 1/2 oz) of cans diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies:
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Drain..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat until hot. Cook the beef seasoned with onion powder in skillet. Stir continually, just until beef is slightly pink, about 5 minutes..
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, & garlic to beef mixture. Sauté until vegetables are crisp tender, about 5-7 minutes..
- Add tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are heated through. Stir in salt, oregano, & black pepper..
- Place equal portions of pasta on 6-8 serving plates. Spoon portions of beef mixture over pasta & toss lightly..
If you find this Angel Hair Pasta with Beef & Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.