Veg Thali. नॉर्थ इंडियन थाली बस चालीस मिनट में. वेज थाली की टेस्टी आसान रेसिपी – lunch daily use veg thali recipes – cookingshooking. Thali (meaning "plate") is a round platter used to serve food in the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia. Thali is also used to refer to an Indian-style meal made up of a selection of various dishes which are served on a platter.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Village Style Very Simple Quick Lunch Thali !!! Thank you for watching this recipe video!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, veg thali. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
नॉर्थ इंडियन थाली बस चालीस मिनट में. वेज थाली की टेस्टी आसान रेसिपी – lunch daily use veg thali recipes – cookingshooking. Thali (meaning "plate") is a round platter used to serve food in the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia. Thali is also used to refer to an Indian-style meal made up of a selection of various dishes which are served on a platter.
Veg Thali is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Veg Thali is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have veg thali using 42 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Thali:
- Prepare of For Methi dal.
- Get 100 gram of Methi (fenugreek leaves)plucked cleaned washed.
- Get 100 gram of tuar dal.
- Take 2 of onion chopped.
- Take 5 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Hing/asafoetida.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Get 2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of urmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take of Mix veg sabji.
- Prepare 75 gram of cauliflower.
- Make ready 1 of potato.
- Prepare 50 gram of beans.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 2 Teaspoon of coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of Green chilli.
- Make ready 1 of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready as needed of Oil.
- Make ready of For green chilli thecha.
- Get 100 gram of green chilli.
- Take 8 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Oil.
- Get 50 gram of coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of For Raita.
- Get 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare handful of Mix chivda.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
Instructions to make Veg Thali:
- For methi dal.
- Add oil in a pan add garlic paste and add onion, tomato, green chilli and saute them for 5 minute in slow flame.
- Add chopped methi and saute them for 5 min add boiled tur dal and add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and cover with lid for 2 min.
- Add some coriander your methi dal is ready.
- For mix veg.
- Add oil in a pan add green chilli and garlic paste then add onion till onion is brownish add tomato, potato, cauliflower, beans, capsicum..
- Add all masala and mix it add some water and saute them for 10 min.
- For green chilli thecha.
- In a mixer pot add 8 piece of garlic, coriander, green chillies and add some salt and cumin powder..
- Grind it like a paste then add oil in a pan and add thecha then switch off the flame and your thecha is ready.
- For raita.
- Add curd in bowl and add mix chivida in it add oil in a pan and add mustard in it and give temering (tadka) your Raita is ready.
- Enjoy your delicious veg thali.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food veg thali recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!