Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Beef Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Beef Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are really excellent for fighting off bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. They can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef chili recipe. You can cook crock pot beef chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Beef Chili:
- You need of spray olive oil.
- Provide of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- Prepare of red pepper diced.
- Prepare of yellow pepper diced.
- Take of serrano or jalapeno peppers finely chopped.
- Get of tin chopped tomatoes with basil.
- Get of tin red kidney beans.
- Take of garlic crushed.
- Provide of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of water.
- Take of cayenne pepper.
- You need of chilli powder to taste.
- Get of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of sour cream for serving.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Beef Chili:
- Heat a skillet over a medium temperature, spray lightly with olive oil. In small batches brown the ground beef. Drain the excess fat with each batch..
- Place the ground beef into the crock pot..
- Empty the tin of kidney beans into a sieve and rinse well before adding to the beef..
- Add all the other ingredients apart from the sour cream. I use approx. 3 tbsp. of chili powder which I would say is a medium heat. Stir well..
- Leave to cook on a low heat for 6 hours or a medium heat for 4 hours..
- Serve with rice and 1tbsp of sour cream..
I found this recipe for chili stew in a crock pot cookbook years ago. I have made quite a few adjustments to the original recipe. I love this recipe because it uses stew meat in place of the typical ground beef, making it a hearty and substantial meal. My family really loves this chili and I hope. Children, adults and teenagers all love this savory chili with its unusual cornbread topping.
If you find this Crock Pot Beef Chili recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.