Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel”. Slide parchment with pastry onto baking sheet. Brush While tart is baking make maple "caramel", directions at the bottom. Pears poached in a maple caramel sauce then baked with a traditional puff pastry crust, a simple yet elegant dessert.
With an all-butter crust, spiced caramel pear filling, and crumble topping, this pie is perfection! With an all-butter crust, spiced caramel pear filling, and crumble topping, this pie is perfection! This Autumn Pear Bread, Iis so full with.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pear tart w/maple “caramel”. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel” is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel” is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Slide parchment with pastry onto baking sheet. Brush While tart is baking make maple "caramel", directions at the bottom. Pears poached in a maple caramel sauce then baked with a traditional puff pastry crust, a simple yet elegant dessert.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pear tart w/maple “caramel” using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel”:
- Make ready 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed.
- Get 4-5 of pears, cored and thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare of 1/8-1/4 cup sugar.
- Get of 1/2 cup pure maple syrup.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
The combination of pears or apples baked with a sweet and creamy almond frangipane filling is the perfect way to enjoy a dessert Tart. This is truly a French classic. The addition of apricot Jam, toasted almonds and powdered sugar kicks it up a notch with a nice glaze, a crispy crunch, and a beautiful presentation. How to Prepare Yummy Sweet Leaf Green Smoothie.
Steps to make Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel”:
- Heat oven to 400F..
- Unfold pastry on parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll the pastry 1/2 inch bigger on all sides..
- Slide parchment with pastry onto baking sheet..
- Arrange pears on tart leaving 1/2 inch border all the way around..
- Brush border with beaten egg..
- Sprinkle whole tart with sugar..
- While tart is baking make maple “caramel”, directions at the bottom..
- Bake 20 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 350F..
- Continue baking 10-12 minutes until crust is golden and pears are tender..
- Drizzle “caramel” over entire tart..
- Serve with whip cream..
- To make maple “caramel” simmer syrup on low for 10-12 minutes until reduced by half..
- Can replace pears with apples..
You can cook Sweet Leaf Green Smoothie. The caramel turned to a toffee consistency in the oven. Recipe: Delicious Pear & Custard Tart. Place tomatoes and garlic on large baking sheet. Scatter orange rind in the pan, then drizzle orange and lemon juices around pears.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pear tart w/maple “caramel” recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!