Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Choco Lava Mug Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choco Lava Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco Lava Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choco lava mug cake recipe. To make choco lava mug cake you need 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Choco Lava Mug Cake:
- You need 2 packets of Biscuit (Oreo or Burbon).
- Use as required of Milk.
- Take 1 of Dairy Milk Chocolates.
Steps to make Choco Lava Mug Cake:
- Break the biscuits and transfer them into the mixer jar..
- Just grind them for a minute..
- Add milk little by little. You don't need a too thin or too thick mixture..
- After adding milk, once again grind it. The batter should be smooth..
- Take chocolates in a microwave-safe bowl and melt them..
- Add a little milk and mix well to get a thick paste..
- Now transfer the biscuit mixture into microwave-safe coffee mugs..
- Add the melted dairy milk into each cup at the center..
- Microwave for 10 minutes..
- The chocolate cake is ready..
If you find this Choco Lava Mug Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.