Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting. Celebrate Every Occasion W/ The Delicious Taste of Our Mini Pound Cakes. Find Deals on Butter Pound Cake in Groceries on Amazon. Great recipe for Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting.
I had a huge craving for a chocolate cake, and I had picked some freshly ground almond butter so I started playing around with making an almond buttercream frosting. Let me just say OMG, it was SO good. With triple layers of chocolate cake and the chocolate ganache topping, this cake will make any chocolate junkie very happy.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Celebrate Every Occasion W/ The Delicious Taste of Our Mini Pound Cakes. Find Deals on Butter Pound Cake in Groceries on Amazon. Great recipe for Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting.
Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting:
- Make ready of eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare of salted butter at room temperature.
- Take of sour cream at room temperature.
- Prepare of cake flour, sifted twice.
- Take of sugar, sifted twice.
- Make ready of baking soda.
- Take of butter flavor.
- Make ready of vanilla.
- Make ready of heavy cream.
- Get of semisweet chocolate.
- Take of almond flavor.
- Make ready of chopped almonds.
Coconut Pound Cake is super simple and delicious dessert for any night of the week. Just a few ingredients in this easy cake. Apple Butter Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Icing is so delicious for an easy dessert that is great for potlucks and family dinners. Easy Strawberry Cake is filled with fresh strawberries and a sweet strawberry icing.
Steps to make Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting:
- Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time making sure to blend well after each egg..
- Add vanilla and butter favors..
- Mix baking soda with sifted flour..
- Add half of the flour to the butter and sugar and blend well..
- Add the sour cream and blend well..
- Add remaining flour and blend until light and fluffy..
- Grease and flour bunds cake pan. Pour batter into pan and bake in a oven preheated to 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours..
- Test for doneness by inserting a cake pick into the middle of cake..
- FROSTING: Heat heavy cream just to a boil..
- Break chocolate into pieces, add to cream and stir until melted..
- Add almond flavor..
- Let cool at room temperature. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Whisk until thickened to a spreadable consistency. Spread over entire cake and sprinkle with chopped almonds. Yummy !.
- Please note: all ingredients should be at room temperature, flour and sugar should be sifted twice for best density and height results..
In a large bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder and salt. Add butter and sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I baked. I have been flirting with the idea for quite some time, and today, I finally got around to do it. Good news is; it didn't kill me.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!