Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Beef Round Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Round Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you might want to start consuming more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef round steak recipe. To make crockpot beef round steak you only need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Beef Round Steak:
- Take 3 of beef round steaks.
- Get of Marinade.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/3 cup of soy or worchester sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Take of crockpot.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 5 of mushrooms.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of beef broth or stock.
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Round Steak:
- Combine salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl and mix..
- Rub a pinch of the dry seasoning mix on both sides of each steak..
- Place the steaks in a flat dish..
- Pour a thin layer of teriyaki sauce on the surface of each steak..
- Turn the steaks over and coat the other side with soy or worchester sauce..
- Pour any remaining sauce over steaks..
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight..
- Next day: Remove steaks from marinade and set aside..
- Coat bottom of fry pan with olive oil, add marinade from steak pan and heat to boiling..
- Pan sear both sides of each steak to lock in juices (~2 minutes per side)..
- Chop mushrooms and onion and brown in fry pan..
- Place mushrooms, onion, and steaks in crockpot. Cover with beef broth..
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Remove steaks and serve topped with the onion and mushrooms..
How to Make Crock Pot Round Steak & Gravy. Add onion soup mix, water and mushroom soup. Round steak is a lean cut of beef that comes from the hind leg of the cow. It's generally a tougher cut of meat, because it has a lot How to Make Crock Pot Round Steak. This is about as easy as it gets, folks.
If you find this Crockpot Beef Round Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.