Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mug cake recipe. You can have chocolate mug cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Provide 4 tablespoons of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of Powdered Sugar.
- Get 1/2 pinch of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 pinches of Baking powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Condensed milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Refined Oil/Butter.
- Get 2 drops of Vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Chocolate essence.
- Get 1 tablespoon of White choco chips.
Steps to make Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Take a coffee mug..
- Add all purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder and mix it up well..
- Then add condensed milk mix it nicely then add 1 tablespoon milk, then add oil..
- Now add vinegar and few drops of chocolate essence..
- Once all the ingredients are nicely added and mixed and blended paste is formed without any lumps then add 1 tablespoon of milk again then add white choco chips..
- Keep it in preheated microwave for 2 minutes..
- Your mug cake is ready, enjoy..
If you find this Chocolate Mug Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.