Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Mug Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mug cake recipe. To cook chocolate mug cake you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Take 2 Tb of Almond flour.
- Provide 1 Tb of Gluten-free flour.
- Provide 1 Tb of Cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 Tb of Castor Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Coffee espresso powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide Pinch of Salt.
- Provide 35 g of Baking chocolate, chopped.
- Take 1 Tb of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 Tb of Almond milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Apple Cider vinegar.
Steps to make Chocolate Mug Cake:
- In a mug, mix together the dry ingredients (Almond flour, Gluten-free flour, Cocoa powder, Castor Sugar, Coffee espresso powder, Baking powder, Bicarbonate of soda, Salt and Baking chocolate, chopped). Stir in the chocolate..
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the wet ingredients (Vegetable oil, Almond milk, Vanilla essence and Apple Cider vinegar)..
- Using a fork, mix ingredients until combined. The batter will be thick..
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes (time may vary depending on your microwave power settings)..
- You will have a dense, brownie like cake. I served mine out of the mug (use a butter knife to loosen the sides and turn mug over onto your plate). Can be enjoyed with fruit, your favourite ice cream, cream or nut butter..
If you find this Chocolate Mug Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.