Christi's Tender Beer Bath Crockpot Corned Beef.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, christi's tender beer bath crockpot corned beef. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christi's Tender Beer Bath Crockpot Corned Beef is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Christi's Tender Beer Bath Crockpot Corned Beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook christi's tender beer bath crockpot corned beef using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Christi's Tender Beer Bath Crockpot Corned Beef:
- Make ready of of baby carrots.
- Make ready of onion.
- Prepare of bottle of beer. I like to use a dark beer, or Amber ale.
- Get of Beef broth.
- Make ready of 2-3 of Dijon mustard whatever covers the top of the brisket.
- Prepare of seasoning pack that comes with the corned beef.
- Make ready of 2-3 pound thawed corned beef.
- Get of 4-5 small to medium red or gold potatoes.
- Make ready of Brown sugar.
Steps to make Christi's Tender Beer Bath Crockpot Corned Beef:
- Wash & Chop potatoes into reasonable size, or use baby golds and leave whole. Wash baby carrots, Chop onion, add to crock pot. Some people prefer to add their veggies halfway through the cooking process. I've done both, and it works well both ways..
- Lay corned beef fat side up over vegetables. Spread mustard over beef, sprinkle spice packet..
- Mix together Brown sugar with about a 1/4 cup of beef stock, pour over beef..
- Add beer, rest of the beef broth. Cover, set on low for 10-11 hours for fall apart tender. Can be cooked on low up to 20 hours for fall apart crazy moist meat..
- Remove beef from crock pot, let stand for 6mins. Be sure to slice with the grain, not against. You may trim off excess fat..
- While beef is resting you can scoop out some of the sauce and add a bit of flour to thicken to use as a gravy. I whip up a honey mustard, and add a bit of gravy to it, as my family loves the flavor..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food christi's tender beer bath crockpot corned beef recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!