Smoked Pastrami (Dirty Version).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, smoked pastrami (dirty version). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Pastrami (Dirty Version) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Smoked Pastrami (Dirty Version) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have smoked pastrami (dirty version) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Pastrami (Dirty Version):
- Prepare 1 (4 lb) of Packaged Brined Corned Beef Brisket.
- Take of For The Rub:.
- Take 1/3 cup of Ground Coriander.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coarse Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cup Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Thyme.
- Prepare of Sour Dough Rolls.
- Get as needed of Mustard.
Steps to make Smoked Pastrami (Dirty Version):
- You can use whatever rolls you want. I make my Sour Dough Rolls the day before. My recipe is on my page..
- The day before, wash brine mixture off of brisket thoroughly. Trim fat. Pat dry..
- Rub mustard all over the brisket as a binder for the Rub..
- Mix all Rub ingredients, completely cover the brisket with Rub by hand..
- Place Brisket in a one gallon zip lock bag. Or plastic wrap it up..
- Place in fridge, let rest overnight..
- The next day, pre heat smoker to 275 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Remove brisket from the plastic bag. Place in smoker. Let smoke for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, wrap Brisket in foil, place back in smoker. Insert meat probe. Smoke at 275 degrees Fahrenheit for about another 2 hours until internal Temp is 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove Brisket..
- Let rest in foil for 30 minutes..
- Slice as Thin as humanly possible, place between rolls, add mustard and pickles..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food smoked pastrami (dirty version) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!