My Plain Pork Chops with Balsamic Grilled Tomatoes.😁.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my plain pork chops with balsamic grilled tomatoes.😁. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Plain Pork Chops with Balsamic Grilled Tomatoes.😁 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Plain Pork Chops with Balsamic Grilled Tomatoes.😁 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my plain pork chops with balsamic grilled tomatoes.😁 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Plain Pork Chops with Balsamic Grilled Tomatoes.😁:
- Make ready 4 of thick pork chops.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of large Tomatoes sliced thick.
- Get 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of Runny honey.
Steps to make My Plain Pork Chops with Balsamic Grilled Tomatoes.😁:
- Add the chops to a frying pan add salt and black pepper to both sides. When browned each side add the lid and add to the oven. (If your pan is not for the oven add them to a oven dish cover and cook on 170 for 20 minutes.
- After that time take out turn them over and add back for 10 minutes. Bring out and serve with some grilled tomatoes and homemade chips serve with peas too..
- Grill the tomatoes in a little butter fry both sides when they are browned a little add the Balsamic Vinegar and honey. gives the tomatoes a lovely zesty taste..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my plain pork chops with balsamic grilled tomatoes.😁 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!