Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding. You combined apple pie and bread pudding?! Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast! You combined apple pie and bread pudding?!
Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast! The caramel filling sauce is poured over the lattice-top of the pie, giving it a more intense flavor. All Reviews for Chef John's Caramel Apple Pie.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, caramel applie pie bread pudding. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
You combined apple pie and bread pudding?! Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast! You combined apple pie and bread pudding?!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have caramel applie pie bread pudding using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding:
- Prepare 8 cups of stale bread cut to 1" cubes (I use homemade).
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground all spice.
- Make ready 2 of medium apples(granny smith or gala) – peeled, cored, and diced.
- Take of Caramel Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 2 tbs of milk.
- Make ready 2 tbs of salted butter – room temperature.
Toss the apples with the apple pie spice then with the walnuts, caramel pieces, and the bread cubes. Wrap any uneaten bread pudding tightly with plastic and refrigerate. You combined apple pie and bread pudding?! Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast!
Steps to make Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding:
- A note before we begin! For this specific bread pudding I used homemade bread from my own recipe shared on this site. Italian bread and brioche are two of my other favorite breads to use as well, but really just about any bread will do as long as it's stale and the cubes are laid out in a single layer to air dry slightly for about 1 hrs before beginning this process. I lay.mine out on a parchment lined baking sheet then pick up the whole sheet to "pour" the bread into the custard..
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, sugar, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice. Whisk vigorously until mixture is thoroughly blended. I go until it looks frothy/bubbly around the edges when I stop wisking..
- Add bread cubes to custard mixture. Stir/toss gently with a wooden spoon to coat. Let sit 5 minutes then add prepared apple cubes and stir gently again to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is 8x11in). Spoon bread and apples into dish in an even layer. Pour remaining custard mixture left in bowl evenly over the top of bread and apples. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place dish in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden and center is just set. When done, remove from oven and set aside while you make the caramel sauce..
- In a small pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, cream, and milk. When it begins to steam whisk in the butter. Bring sauce to a boil, wisking constantly. Continue at a boil for 5 minutes to caramelize and thicken the sauce, wisking constantly..
- Remove pan from heat and immediately pour caramel sauce evenly over the entire top of your beautiful bread pudding. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to soak in a little. Cut and serve warm. Delicious topped with vanilla ice cream!.
- Cover any leftovers tightly and refrigerate. Bread pudding is just as tasty cold!.
A great alternative to apple pie. Chop apple pie filling into bite-sized pieces. In a medium bowl, combine pie filling, eggs, creamer, half of caramel apple dip, seasonings, vanilla and. Aloha Raspberry Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream. Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food caramel applie pie bread pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!