Candied Apple Chips.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, candied apple chips. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Candied Apple Chips is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Candied Apple Chips is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have candied apple chips using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Candied Apple Chips:
- Get 1 bunch of Green Apples.
- Get 4 oz of Hershey's Caramel Dip.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ground Cinnamon.
Steps to make Candied Apple Chips:
- Preheat oven to 225°.
- Thinly slice all green apples.
- Lay apple slices in a single layer onto non-stick baking sheet.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon and drizzle caramel dip over apples.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and turn over apple chips. Drizzle caramel on other side..
- Bake other side in oven for 30 minutes or until desired crispness is reached.
- Cool and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food candied apple chips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!