Baked Hamburger Steak.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked hamburger steak. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Hamburger Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baked Hamburger Steak is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked hamburger steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Take of burger patties.
- Make ready of Bistro (brown gravy thickener).
- Prepare of water.
- Take of steak spice.
- Take of cream of mushroom soup (284mL).
- Make ready of white onion sliced.
- Prepare of butter (or margarine).
- Get of bacon.
Instructions to make Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry onion and butter until almost starting to brown.
- Whisk water and Bistro together, mix in steak spice and can of soup.
- In an oven safe dish (i used a metal loaf pan) place the two patties, pour onion mixture over patties, place 2 bacon strips (pre- cooked) over each patty, pour Bistro mixture over dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, serve with desired side dishes..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked hamburger steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!