Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 🎶Morning Breakfast Bowl (A.B.C.)🎵 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🎶Morning Breakfast Bowl (A.B.C.)🎵 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🎶morning breakfast bowl (a.b.c.)🎵 recipe. To make 🎶morning breakfast bowl (a.b.c.)🎵 you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🎶Morning Breakfast Bowl (A.B.C.)🎵:
- Use of Plain lowfat yogurt.
- Provide of lowfat cottage cheese.
- Use of brown sugar.
- You need of Coconut extract.
- Use of Rolled oats.
- Take of Chopped almonds.
- Take of seedless green grapes.
- Provide of Strawberries.
- You need of Baby bananas.
- Use of Zante Currants (Natural California ).
Instructions to make 🎶Morning Breakfast Bowl (A.B.C.)🎵:
- Process the yogurt, cottage cheese, sugar and coconut extract in a blender for about 15 seconds, or until smooth..
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover and refrigerate. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spread the oats and almonds on a baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove the sheet from the oven and set aside to cool..
- Meanwhile, wash the grapes and strawberries, then hull and half the strawberries..
- Just before serving, peel the bananas and cut into large chunks..
- Place the bananas, grapes and strawberries in a bowl and spoon the yogurt mixture on top..
- Scatter the oats, almonds, zante currants,over the yogurt and serve..
If you find this 🎶Morning Breakfast Bowl (A.B.C.)🎵 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.