Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel apples with peanuts and drizzle with chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook caramel apples with peanuts and drizzle with chocolate using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate:
- Prepare 4 of Green Apples (or your choice).
- Make ready 1 packages of Caramels Bits.
- Take 1 cup of peanuts (chopped small).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate or your choice.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate:
- Melt caramel in the microwave.I used the caramel bits, Add water to the caramel bits (or candies if you're using them). 2 tablespoons of water per bag of caramel bits or candies. Zap it in the microwave for approx. 3 minutes. Stir after each minute, and stop heating it as soon as it's all melted..
- Dip the apples in caramel.You can spoon some of the caramel on, too. Lift the apple out of the caramel and let the excess drip off. I scrape the bottom with a spoon, too. The caramel will continue to drip down, and will pool on the pan some as it hardens. So, scrape some off of the bottom now to keep too much caramel from building up at the bottom..
- Roll the apples in chopped nuts, candies, or cookies. Use your hand to press the goodies in and help them stay in place. Place the apples on waxed paper or aluminum foil that's been greased or coated with cooking spray. As some of the caramel drifts down and pools on the bottom, it will take these toppings with it. So, you may need to go back and gently pull the toppings back up and pat them back into the caramel. I ended up doing this a few times. Eventually the caramel hardens enough that everything stays put..
- Melt chocolate chips (or other flavored chips)..
- Drizzle the apples with melted chocolate or other flavors..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel apples with peanuts and drizzle with chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!