Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Borachos "Drunken Beans" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Borachos "Drunken Beans" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to borachos "drunken beans" recipe. To cook borachos "drunken beans" you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Borachos "Drunken Beans":
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 2 cups of dry pinto beans.
- Use 1 of garlic clove chopped.
- Use 1 of Lg green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of med. yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomatillo powder.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of diced tomato's (undrained).
- Prepare of Sour cream (for garnish).
- Take 1 of med. cut tomato (for garnish).
- Provide 1 Cup of finely shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of beer (I use Budweiser).
Instructions to make Borachos "Drunken Beans":
- Add pinto beans to a large pot and cover with cool water (at least a few inches above the beans as they will expand). Soak for at least 6 hours or overnight* uncovered at room temperature..
- Once beans are soaked, drain and set aside..
- Next add drained beans and cover with water about 2 inches over the top, as the beans will expand while cooking. Add the chopped garlic..
- Set heat to low or medium-low and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
- Brown ground beef and onion..
- Combine all ingredients to the cooked beans except for shredded cheese and garnish items..
- Cook for an additional 35 minutes on med-low heat..
- Add the cheese and cover long enough for the cheese to melt..
- To finish add a dollop of sour cream to the individual servings along with the fresh cut tomatoes..
If you find this Borachos "Drunken Beans" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.