Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red velvet mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet mug cake recipe. To cook red velvet mug cake you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red velvet mug cake:
- Take 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 5 tbsp of Lukewarm milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Red velvet mug cake:
- Take milk in small bowl add vinegar keep aside for curdle milk.
- Take mixing bowl sieve all dry ingredients except sugar.
- Take mixing bowl add oil sugar beet it for two minutes add milk mixture beat one minute now add vanilla essence mix it now add dry ingredients to wet mixture slowly.
- Grease microwave proof bowl pour mixture into mug and bake for 2 minutes on high cool it little demould and enjoy with scoop of vanilla ice cream.
If you find this Red velvet mug cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.