Pork Chop In Orange Sauce. Coat pork chops in seasoned flour. Heat butter in large frying pan and brown chops well on both sides. Combine sugar, ginger, grated rind and the juice of the oranges and pour over chops.
Orange juice and Cajun seasoning add flavor to the chops along with some vinegar and a small amount of brown sugar. Cook pork chops until evenly brown on both sides; remove from skillet. Pour in orange juice, soy sauce and sugar.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pork chop in orange sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork Chop In Orange Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pork Chop In Orange Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Coat pork chops in seasoned flour. Heat butter in large frying pan and brown chops well on both sides. Combine sugar, ginger, grated rind and the juice of the oranges and pour over chops.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork chop in orange sauce using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop In Orange Sauce:
- Get 2 slice of pork chop.
- Prepare of marinate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 2 of small egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of each flour and corn flour.
- Make ready of orange sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili sauce.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of orange juice.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of chinese black vineger or balsamic vineger with one tsp sugar.
- Take of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of orange flesh.
In a small bowl, mix together water and cornstarch, and stir into sauce. Return pork to skillet and cook briefly until thickened and heated. All Reviews for Pork Chops with Orange-Soy Sauce. For Orange-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops, marmalade provides pectin to give the glaze syrupy body and balances the sweet orange juice with a touch of Loved this.the chops are beautiful and the sauce is delicious!
Steps to make Pork Chop In Orange Sauce:
- Marinate pork chop set aside minimun 1 hour.
- In high heat add pork chop then switch to low heat and let pork chop soak in oil for 3 minute, then swicth to high heat again and deep fry pork chop (about 8 minutes) till cooked and crispy on the outside.then set aside.
- Bring the boil sauce then add the fried pork chop and mix well till gravy start to thicken then add orange flesh then off heat..
My sauce was almost nonexistant by the time I took it out of the oven so may try. Who knew? pork tenderloin provides a "real meat" dinner, but is just as lean as boneless chicken breast. Brown rice and carrots — cooked in a Meanwhile, microwave rice as label directs. Learn how to make/prepare Pork Chops In Orange Sauce by following this easy recipe. Drain the oranges keeping the juice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork chop in orange sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!