Bakewell Coconut & Caramel Pie.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bakewell coconut & caramel pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bakewell Coconut & Caramel Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Bakewell Coconut & Caramel Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bakewell coconut & caramel pie using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bakewell Coconut & Caramel Pie:
- Prepare For of Pie crust-.
- Get 1 cup of maida/all purpose flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of icing sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of salted butter.
- Take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready For of Filling-.
- Take 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Maida.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 50 ml of cold milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cold Water.
- Get For of Topping-.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Caramel sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of almond flakes.
Steps to make Bakewell Coconut & Caramel Pie:
- To prepare the filling, in a mixing bowl, you need to add in coconut, flour, baking powder, sugar, milk and water and mix well..
- Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for an hour or so. Prepare the crust in the meanwhile..
- To make the crust, mix maida, icing sugar and soft butter, so it looks like fine meal..
- Add vinegar and mix..
- Now add milk and water mixture in tablespoons to make a tough dough. Set in fridge to chill..
- To make the Pie: remove the dough from the fridge after an hours rest. Roll out the dough into an 8 inch disc..
- Grease a 7-inch pie tray. Place the disc and gently press it to line the bottom and sides of the tray. Chop off the excess with a knife..
- Preheat oven at 180°C..
- Remove the filling from the refrigerator and mix it nicely..
- Pour this awesome filling in the prepared tart shell. Top with caramel sauce. Make spiral waves using a toothpick..
- Sprinkle almond flakes on top. Place the shells in a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Centre part will be little jiggly when hot. Pie is ready to be served..
- Enjoy this pie warm or chilled. It tastes delicious any which way..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bakewell coconut & caramel pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!