Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Skillet Jalapeno Corn Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skillet Jalapeno Corn Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skillet jalapeno corn bread recipe. To make skillet jalapeno corn bread you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Jalapeno Corn Bread:
- Provide 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 Cup of cornmeal.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 Cup of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of beer.
- Take 3 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter unmelted.
- Prepare 1 Cup of butter melted.
- Get 8 of ozs shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Jalapenos 3-4 tablespoons roughly chopped or fresh.
- Provide A few of jalapeno slices for the top, optional.
- You need 1 1/4 of additional shredded cheese of choice, optional.
Steps to make Skillet Jalapeno Corn Bread:
- In a large bowl sift dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix together wet ingredients including chopped jalapenos and cheese but not the 1/4 cup of additional cheese and fresh jalapenos..
- Quickly add the wet mix to the dry and stir until the batter is almost smooth. It will be very thick..
- Heat oven to 425* and let the batter rest while oven heats up..
- Grease a large cast iron skillet with the 1/4 stick of butter. I drop the butter in my skillet and heat the pan up in the oven until the butter just starts to sizzle. You don't have to heat pan and skillet but it's how I make mine..
- Remove buttered pan from oven if using my heated pan w/butter, with an oven mitt of course. Scrape the batter into the sizzling buttered skillet and smooth the top..
- Bake 30 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. If using additional cheese and jalapenos, Bake for about 15 mins remove from oven place the optional jalapenos and optional 1/4 cup shredded cheese on top and place back into the oven and cook another 15-20 minutes until golden brown, or a toothpick comes out clean..
Bakes up perfectly in a cast iron skillet! How to make Jalapeño Skillet Cornbread – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Gluten-free skillet cornbread just got fancy with the addition of bacon, jalapeno peppers, and pepperjack to the batter. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Skillet Cornbread. Thank you so much for such a wonderful bread that I was so proud of and was loved by us all.
If you find this Skillet Jalapeno Corn Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.