Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Oats Uttapam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Oats Uttapam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini oats uttapam recipe. To cook mini oats uttapam you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Oats Uttapam:
- Get of oats, dry roasted and powdered.
- Take of urad dal (split black gram) soaked overnight & ground.
- Use of buttermilk as required.
- Use of salt.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Take of tomato, chopped.
- Use of green chili, chopped (opt).
- You need of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Provide of oil to shallow fry.
- Provide of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Instructions to make Mini Oats Uttapam:
- Mix the ground dal paste, powdered oats and salt. Add required quantity of buttermilk to form a smooth batter of dropping consistency..
- In a bowl, mix together onion, tomato, green chili (opt) and coriander leaves. Keep aside. Heat a non-stick tawa and add few drops of oil..
- Pour a small ladleful of the batter and drizzle some oil around the edges. Sprinkle some of the onion mix over it and cook till one side is done before flipping it over to cook the other side..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Make similar uttapams and serve them hot with coconut chutney and sambar as accompaniments for a healthy and a sumptuous breakfast..
How to make Oats Uttapam-Instant uttapams made with healthy oats. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Oats Uttapam. How to make Oats Uttapam .lastly, i have shaped these uttapams in mini shaped disc which is not a requirement. you can uttapam, methi dosa, rava dosa, ghee roast dosa, poha uttapam, set dosa, oats dosa, uttapam. Take oats in a blender and make it into a fine powder. Add in curd and grind it to a smooth paste.
If you find this Mini Oats Uttapam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.