Mike's "What The Fuh?" Phở.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's "what the fuh?" phở. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's "What The Fuh?" Phở is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's "What The Fuh?" Phở is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's "what the fuh?" phở using 46 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's "What The Fuh?" Phở:
- Take of ● For The Meats & Seafoods.
- Get of Raw Thin Sliced Roast Beef [room temp].
- Take of Rare Cooked Thin Sliced Brisket [room temp].
- Take of LG Lightly Presteamed Peeled Deveined Shrimp.
- Take of ● For The Basic Phở Broth [you may not need all broth].
- Get of Low Sodium Box Swansons Beef Broth Or Asian Phở Broth.
- Prepare of Phở Flavored Powdered Starter.
- Get of Minced Lemon Grass.
- Take of LG Roasted Onion.
- Prepare of Roasted Ginger.
- Take of Pickled Ginger Juice.
- Get of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Get of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare of Soft Palm Sugar.
- Make ready of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take of Dried Or Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms [add last-optional].
- Make ready of ● For The Phở Spice Pouch [all dried herbs are dry pan toasted].
- Take of Dried Thai Basil.
- Prepare of LG Thai Chilies [with seeds].
- Make ready of Small Cinnamon Stick.
- Make ready of Whole Black Peppercorns.
- Take of Dried Chopped Onions.
- Prepare of Fennel Seeds.
- Take of Star Anise Pods.
- Prepare of LG Black Cardamom Seeds.
- Take of Whole Cloves.
- Get of Coriander Seeds.
- Get of Dried Garlic Chips.
- Get of ● For The Noodles [as needed to be boiled separately from broth].
- Take of Udon, Rice, Thin Spaghetti Or Ramen Noodles.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Take of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Make ready of Fresh Lime Basil.
- Make ready of Fresh Cilantro.
- Make ready of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Take of Sliced Jalapeños.
- Take of Siricha Sauces.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Make ready of Green Onions.
- Get of White Onions.
- Get of Fresh Ginger.
- Get of Dried Shrimp.
- Take of Red Onions.
- Get of Fish Sauce.
- Make ready of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Mike's "What The Fuh?" Phở:
- Here's what you'll need. Fresh herbs not pictured here..
- Create your broth by adding everything in the Basic Broth section. Heat well..
- Pan toast all of your dried herbs for 2 to 3 minutes. When you can smell them – they're fully toasted..
- Add all of your Phở seasonings to a piece of cheese cloth..
- Seal toasted herb bag tightly..
- Add herb bag to broth and simmer for 45 minutes..
- At the same time, prepare your water to boil your noodles. Add a dash of salt and oil to water..
- Pull herb bag from broth and disgard. Then, fine strain your broth twice. You'll want it extra clear and clean for service..
- Or, go with a clean chicken broth. Your choice..
- Rinse dried or wipe down fresh mushrooms, then slice. Place in simmering broth for 15 minutes. 5 minutes if using fresh mushrooms. I usually pull out the dried just before serving but my students wanted them left in..
- Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions then drain. Do not rinse noodles..
- Prepare your chilled sides while waiting for noodles..
- Char your onions..
- Char your ginger..
- Add raw thin sliced beef and hot noodles to individual bowls..
- Add your super hot broth asap to bowls to keep noodles from drying out. Plus it'll give you time to quickly decorate your bowls with meats, seafoods and all garnishments..
- Add your brisket slices and shrimp to the top of your bowls but submerged. Serve with any of the side options with chopsticks and deep Asian soup spoons. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's "what the fuh?" phở recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!