Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread with chocolate ganache ★recipe video recipe. You can have banana bread with chocolate ganache ★recipe video using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video:
- Take of ■Banana bread.
- Take 100 g (3.5 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Provide 100 g of (3.5 oz, 1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of egg, room temperature.
- Get 30 g of (1 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil.
- Prepare 20 g of (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Use 200 g of (7 oz, 1 and 3/5 cups) bread flour.
- Provide 5 g (1.2 tsp) of baking powder.
- Get 3 g (1/2 tsp) of baking soda.
- Take 200 g (7 oz) of banana, net weight, for paste.
- Use 90 g (3.2 oz) of banana, net weight, for diced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, for banana paste.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice, for diced banana.
- You need 60 g (2.1 oz) of mixed nuts.
- You need of ■Ganache.
- You need 120 g (4.2 oz) of milk chocolate.
- Provide 80 g of (2.8 oz, 1/3 cup) heavy cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Get of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/gtgHf_Y3XeI.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Cut 200g banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Dice 90g banana into about 0.5 cm / 0.2'' cubes and put them in another bowl..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice to diced banana and mix well; set aside. Mix 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 200g cut banana and mash them with a fork until smooth..
- Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Sift twice; set aside. Cream the butter until soft..
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined. After adding all, continue to mix for another 1-2 mins. Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth..
- Add vegetable oil and mix well until smooth. Add almond flour and mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Put 1/3 of dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times. Put half the banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put half of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times..
- Put all the remaining banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put all the remaining dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears. Scrape off the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl..
- Add the diced banana and fold it about 10 times. Add the chopped nuts and fold it about 20 times until it gets a little glossy..
- Put it into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly with a spatula. Drop the pan lightly several times. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 50 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap; set aside..
- 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and melt it. Take the bowl out from the hot water; set aside. Put the heat-resistant container (heavy cream) in the pot and warm it in the hot water over low heat for 2 mins..
- Add the warmed cream to the chocolate in 3 parts. Mix well until smooth. Add rum and mix well until combined. Let it cool for a few minutes until heavy..
- Spread out the ganache roughly over the top of the cakes. Chill it in a fridge for 30-40 mins to harden ganache. It's all done!.
And you'll never have to decide between banana bread and pancakes again! Whenever I have very ripe bananas lying around. Recipe with video instructions: To put it simply, we baked a banana bread, topped it with crumble, and our lives changed in the best way possible. Banana Bread Video Tutorial. "Best-ever" is quite a bold statement, right? Chocolate Chips: I love this bread with chocolate chips, too.
If you find this Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.