Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger. In this quick tutorial we're gonna teach you how to make Cheese Steak Stuffed Burger Recipe with Peppers, Onions, and Mozzarella. It's a very quick and easy recipe that will leave your guests wanting more. Www.youtube.com/grillwarrior Stuffed Hamburger With Mozzarella Cheese, Garlic and Cilantro.
When I first saw stuffed-burgers on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, I almost fainted. Enjoy cheesy pizza burgers featuring ground beef and mushrooms – a hearty Italian dinner! Gluten-Free Grilled Pepper Steak with Honey Onions.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
In this quick tutorial we're gonna teach you how to make Cheese Steak Stuffed Burger Recipe with Peppers, Onions, and Mozzarella. It's a very quick and easy recipe that will leave your guests wanting more. Www.youtube.com/grillwarrior Stuffed Hamburger With Mozzarella Cheese, Garlic and Cilantro.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Make ready of ground round ( can use ground chuck or beef ).
- Take of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Get of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of onion , sliced.
- Make ready of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of swiss and mozzarella cheese.
I know I'm not reinventing the wheel here. I made them a couple of weeks ago and they were fantastic. Melted Mozzarella with chopped steak and stuffed banana peppers. Corn beef, sauerkraut, and swiss cheese, dipped in a seasoned batter and fried.
Steps to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Cook sliced onions until translucent over low heat to caramelized. Add mushroom and heat until warm. Cool onions and mushrooms..
- Mix beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce well. Make out beef patties to form 4- 6 equal sizes patties..
- Make a indention in one patty but don't go all the through. Just a well to hold filling..
- Add enough of the onion and mushroom mixture to fill indention in patty. Top the mixture with swiss cheese..
- Place another patty to cover bottom patty and press to seal edges of the two patties together. Make sure it is well sealed and not to thin on top or bottom so the goodies inside don't ooze out..
- Fry in a medium high heated skillet until it is seared and browned. Flip and cook other side until juices run clear..
- Top patties with mozzarella and cover pan to melt the cheese..
- Drain on paper towels and toast your favorite bread, bun or roll if desired..
- Serve hot but be careful of inside stuffing, it will be hot..
- May use your favorite condiments if you like, but I like mine as is. :).
Lettuce, tomato, and condiments for topping. Seasoned the burgers to taste with the garlic salt and black pepper while cooking them in the skillet. Smelled real good and taste good aswell. Sautéed mushrooms and onion with a little Swiss cheese are stuffed in hamburger patties to create an exciting twist on a classic flavor combo! Serve burgers on toasted rolls with.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!